Thursday 23 August 2012

Super☆Star - Me to me



Super star
The brightest star that
glitters the most
and makes my heart beat
Let's go~

Oh no! Woke up late
Dashing to school
Sent an email saying "I'm going to be late!"
Incoming email
Overslept again...
Please don't shut the school gate yet!

You can do it so don't give up
(Never give up)
I'm going now it's now or never
I'll do my best!

Super star
Today my heart seems to be dancing
(Super star)
I am only me
Let's all shine~!

Super star
Sing a dream for tomorrow
No matter what just try
Fly anywhere you want

Saa super star

My favorite song
Studying alone after school
But a phone calalll comes
"Hello?"
Wait a bit please~
Let's all challenge ourselves starting now

You're not alone even though you can't seem to do anything
(You and I)
We can do it together
Let's go!

Super star
let's all join hands and dance
(Super star)
Smiles and also tears
Let's share them with everyone

Super star
Let's all sing together
Fight against anything
It'll always be fine
Hey! Super star~

Aim for the star at the top (Everyday step and go)
It's alright, we'll all go together (Shine brand new day)
Someday we'll finish painting our dream (everything okay)
Our super star day will come


Super star
Today my heart seems to be dancing
(Super star)
I am only me
Let's all shine~!


Whatever happens
It will always be alright
Our super star

No comments:

Post a Comment