Saturday 28 December 2013

Ai Uta - Miura Kento (Miyano Mamoru)



Hey, to my loved one, don't laugh and listen to me
I know "I love you" is already a cliche
But I have no way to tell you other than this
See, you made fun of me and laughed again didn't you?

Nee, daisuki na kimi he warawa naide kiite kure
aishiteru danante kusa ikedone
Dakedo kono kotoba igai tsutaeru koto ga dekinai
Hora ne! mata baka nishite waratta yone

Are you satisfied with your choice to be here?
I don't know but...

Kimi no eran da michi wa koko ne yokatta no ka
Nante wakaranai kedo...

Just the days we cry and laugh together
To be able to be next to you
Being with you became the meaning of my life
I dedicate this song of love to you

Tada nai te waratte sugosu hibi ni
Tonari ni tatte ireru koto de
Boku ga ikiru imi ni natte
Kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta

Hey, what did we talk about on that day?
The day we first met was so distant
From then on, lots of things have happened, we also fought
We spent time together and understood each other

Nee, ano hi no bokura nanno hanashi wo shiteta?
Hajimete atta nichi ni yosoyososhiku
Arekara iroiro atte toki ni wa kenka moshite
Wakari autameno toki sugo shitane

Under this wide sky, we meet and fall in love, forever

Kono hiroi bokura sora no shita deatte koi woshite itsumademo

Just the days we cry and laugh together
To be able to be next to you
Being with you became the meaning of my life
I dedicate this song of love to you

Tada nai te waratte sugo su hibi ni
Tonari ni tatte ireru koto de
Kimi to iki ru imi ni natte
Kimi ni sasagu kono ai no uta

Sorry for always bothering you
We spent so much time together
The days we spend with each other
All the memories pile up
I'm going to present this clumsy song for you
"I like you a lot" I swear to god
I'll keep holding your hand from now on too

Itsumo meiwaku wokakete gomenne
Mitsudo koi jikan wo sugo shitane
Bokura futari hibi wo kizami
Tsukuriage tekita omoi tsunori
Hetakuso na uta wo kimi ni okurou
mechakucha suki da! to kami ni chikaou
Korekaramo kimi no te wo nigitte ruyo

As long as I have my voice
I will sing love by your side forever
Even when I turn old and start to lose my voice,
I will hold your hand forever

Boku no koe ga tsuduku kagiri
Tonari de zutto ai wo utau yo
Toshi wo totte koe ga karete kitara
Zutto te wo nigiru yo

Just a thank you can't get it across
Tears, laughs, sadness, and happiness are all shared as we  live
No matter how many nights pass
I will sing my love to you

Tada arigatou ja tsutae kirenai
Naki warai to kanashimi yorokobi wo tomoni wakachi ai iki te ikou
Ikutsumono yoru wo koe te
Boku wa kimi to ai wo utaou

1 comment:

  1. Urgh, Mamoru's voice gets me every time. And the Kimi Ni Todoke songs are so romantic! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete