Saturday 29 June 2013

Kaze ga Mau kono Oka ni (The Wind is Fluttering on this Hill) - Ryoma Echizen


My friend who chased me across the setting sun
Nagareru yuhi wo oikaketa tomoyo
Run home before the leaves are raised and start fluttering
Konoha wo mai age ieji wo isogu
Let's meet again in our lapsed memories
Sugi yuku omoide itsuka mata aeru

Your eyes are like a rainbow
Anata no hitomi wa niji no you ni 
Shining in search of light
Hikari motomete kagayaita

I'll run over right now, to the tomorrow I can't see
Ima hashiridase mada minu ashita e
Come, let's fly, stronger, higher
Saa tobitatou tsuyoku takaku

You strongly shake my hand
Anata wa te wo tsuyoku futte 
For the sake of reaching the dream we can't see
Mada minu yume wo tsukamu tame ni 
I remember your voice
Anata no koe kurikaesu yo
Your voice loudly shouting "thank you"
Ookina koe de "arigato" to

The wind is fluttering on this hill
Kaze ga maioriru kono oka ni
Soon the sun will rise
Yagate yo ga noboru
And you will bloom wonderfully
Kimiyo tsuyoku sake

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, do you happen to know the right translation for the word Nigoutei? =.= I can't find the translation.

    Sankyuu!
    Thanks for the lyrics, btw. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm where did you see that word? nigou can mean number too but it could be a verb like nigouteru jdosjoaf ><
      its a pleasure~

      Delete