Saturday 29 June 2013

Tsutaetainda (I want to tell you) - Ryoma Echzien


I want to tell you my overflowing thoughts
Kimi ni tsutaetai omoi ga afure sou
They're strange and I'm embarrassed but
Rashikunakute terechau kedo
I'll try to be honest right now
Imanara ore sunao kamo ne 

I can't say it well with words
Kotoba ni suruto jozu ni ienaiyo
Why is this so difficult
Doushite konnani bukiyo
I can't do it as easily as I play tennis
Tenisu no you ni ikanai ne

Seeing you smile just makes me happy
Kimi ga waraukara sore dake de ureshikute
If it's for the sake of your smile
Kimi no egao no tamenaraba
From the bottom of my heart, I will do anything
Nani demo dekiru to kokorokara sou omou yo

Let's see the same dream, hey, let's feel the same era
Onaji yume wo miyou ne onaji jidai wo kanjiyou
As long as you're here, I'm happy
Kimi ga iru koto sore ga tada ureshikute 
My heart feels warm
Kokoro ga atatakai nda

It's because you're here I could make it this far
Kimi ga itakara koko made ko rareta no sa 
I can't walk the road alone
Hitori ja arukenai michi mo
That voice was my light
Sono koe ga hikari tomosu

Just the one promise to never cry
Kesshite nakasenai soredake wa yakusoku sa 
If that's what you want then
Kimi ga nozonda kotonaraba
I want to grant it, I'll definitely grant it for you
Ore ga kanaetai kanaete ageru yo kitto

Let's look at the same sky, hey, let's feel the same season
Onaji sora wo miyou ne onaji kisetsu wo kanjiyou
As long as you're here, I'm happy
Kimi to iru koto sore ga tada ureshikute
I want to hold you tight
Dakishimete shimai sou sa

In the same wind, hey, let's live in the same era
Onaji kaze no nakade ne onaji jidai wo ikiyou
As long as you're here, you will be the one most dear to me
Tashika ni koko ni kimi ga iru itoshikute 
I want to hold you tight,  I want to tell you no matter what
Gyutto dakishimetai nandodemo tsutaetai no sa
Thank you for being here
Ite kurete arigato

4 comments:

  1. "I can't do it as easily as I play tennis"
    Geez that's, well, so Ryoma XD
    Your translations are great! I think you are one of the few people left that still translates PoT songs ;_; I so glad I found your blog.
    I like picturing him singing those songs to Sakuno... so sweet :)
    Thank you for being wonderful and translating these songs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, this...was beautiful. I was listening to the song on my phone while I read it here in my comp, and man, it was *soo* so hard to not squeal and squeak and coo and cry...darn it, I'm in the library! lol Thanks for the translations, I'm super *beyond* happy I found your blog!!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN YOU GIVE ME A LINK TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG?! I CAN'T FIND IT ON YOUTUBE OR ANYTHING! >.< I wanna listen sooooo bad....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can download the whole album here
      http://www.anime-mp3.com/2012/12/ryoma-echizen-ryoma-album.html
      it's here on youtube ^^
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_ufloNXnY

      Delete